Welcome back everyone! 2017 is in full swing, so I thought it would be helpful to you all if I created a simple look that includes some of the trends that will be here for the Spring/Summer 2017 season.
The warm season will be overflowing with shine and shimmer, so I created a simple glossy eye. But, contrasting the bold shimmer, a natural face will be very popular. There are more trends, but I thought these would be best for a more everyday look. (If you would like a full post on the trends that will be seen in 2017, comment down below!)
Products I used:
- Urban Decay Naked One & Done in Medium
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium
- Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder in Opal Glow
- Covergirl Cheekers Blush
- Covergirl Eye Enhancers in Mocha Mouse
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- bareMinerals Lash Domination in Intense Black
*Tip- Spray your makeup brush with the setting spray for a more intense glossy look!
- Bobbi Brown Lip Colorado in Party Alice
I hope you enjoy the look! Remember that trends are not meant to be copied, but they can be recreated to suit your unique personality. Throw your own spin on the trends! Don’t forget to #restylestereotypes in life and on social media!