Happy almost New Year! (Sorry there isn’t a creative title!) I can’t wait for a new start and a new journey for my blog. For this special occasion, I decided to create a fun New Years Eve look for you to try. It is just a little bold (just a little), but anyone can rock it.
I used a variety of drugstore and high end products. To create this look I used:
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done in Medium
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium
- NYX Cosmetics HD Photogenic Concealer in Beige
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Covergirl Cheekers Blush (I’m not sure what shade it is)
- NYX Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow in Ghetto Gold (highlight)
- ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
- Maybelline New York Brow Drama in Deep Brown
- Morphe 35OM
- Morphe 35OS
- NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye pencil in Black Bean
- Maybelline New York Master Graphic Eyeliner
- bareMinerals Lash Domination in Intense Black
- NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede in Jet Set
- Covergirl Eye Enhancers in Mocha Mouse
- NYX Cosmetics Face and Body Glitter in Bronze
Tips for Lip application:
- Use your finger! By using your finger you will have more pigmentation and control over the color. It also will help the gradient effect.
- Outline your lips with the applicator first. Then fill it in to have a super clean lip.
- Apply a lip moisturizer. You don’t want chapped lips!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Dont forget to #restylestereotypes in life and on social media! Have a great New Years Eve!